Best Toddler Pool For Summer
I don’t know about you, but we live in Texas. It. Gets. HOT. I am ALWAYS searching for ways that my kids can cool off during the summer, but we don’t have a swimming pool (and we don’t want one). As a foster family and a family with young kids, an in-ground pool just poses too many risks and complications. Therefore, I have been on the hunt for the best toddler pool for Summer!
SO, how do we beat the heat without an in-ground pool?? Trial and error, my friend!
We have tried sprinklers, many different blow up pools, splash pad sprinklers, and even mini blow up water slides. They all have one thing in common-they do not last!!
We have tried so many different products, but they all end up getting holes, having mildew grow on them, or breaking. I was tired of constantly having to patch up and eventually throw away these pools!
Then, I found it! The perfect swimming pool for my kids that is durable, spacious, and won’t ever pop!!
What I love about this pool:
- Durability-the sides are sturdy, won’t pop, and are easy for my kids to step in and out!
- Compact- This pool folds up super small so it’s easy to transport and take with you anywhere!
- Easy setup- No more passing out from blowing too hard and no more pumps! To set this pool up all you have to do is unfold it and fill it with water!!
- Easy to drain- The drain spout is large so the water can escape quickly. And the drain is on the side of the pool, rather than under like many blow up pools. No more fumbling around trying to reach the plug to let it drain!
- Lots of size choices – There are several different size options so you can easily find one that fits your needs!
- Non-slip bottom – The bottom of the pool has a slightly bumpy texture which helps my kids stay on their feet! This is probably one of my favorite features because my one year old tends to slip a lot in other pools!
You can grab one on Amazon here! I got the 2XL and it works great for my almost 4 and almost 2 yea old! If you have more kids or older kids, a bigger size might be the better choice!
Let me know if you try it!! What do you use to keep your kids cool all Sumer!?