It is almost Amazon Prime Day!! You know what that means? Crazy deals on all kinds of amazing products right at your fingertips!! BUT, there are so many good deals that it can actually be a little overwhelming! So, I would love to tell you how to get the BEST deals on Prime day without all the stress!
This article contains affiliate links. This means I have shared links to products I use and love and if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive small compensation at absolutely no cost to you!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
I love deals! But what is Amazon Prime day??
I am so glad you asked! Amazon Prime day is basically black Friday in July! You can score awesome deals on all kinds of items, big or small. There are sales going on for two days straight (July 11-12, 2023)! Some deals are lightning deals, these only last for a short amount of time, so you have to act fast! Other deals, last the entirety of the Prime Days!
Do I Have To Have An Amazon Prime Account?
YES! Amazon Prime Days are for Prime members! So you have to have an Amazon Prime account to snag these awesome deals! But don’t worry, if you don’t have an account, you can set one up here! Having an Amazon Prime account not only allows you to shop all the great deals, but also grants you free 2-day shipping, Prime Video, Prime Gaming, and so much more! If you don’t have a Prime account already, I highly suggest you get one!!
OK, So How Do I Score Big?
- Get your prime account all set up!
- Check out the Amazon Prime Day page to get a preview of what they are offering!
- Make a list of things you want to be on the look out for- electronics, diapers, toys, clothes, etc. Then on prime day you can search by category to narrow everything down!
- Start looking at the deals now! Amazon has deals posted already in anticipation for Prime day, you can score early before the madness starts by checking it out here! not only that, Amazon has teamed up with Grubhub and if you are a prime member, you can get Grubhub+ FREE! Check it out here!
- Follow along on different discount/deal pages on social media! Two of my favorites are The Lovin’ Sisters and The Frugal Stay At Home Mom. By following these accounts, you will get super up-to-date deals and steals! We’re talking these ladies stay up all night and report the best deals at all times! Pretty cool!
- Subscribe to blogs that have very detailed lists of the greatest deals in specific categories! If you love cooking and want to snag some great deals on kitchen items, check out this amazing article from Home Cooks Assemble! If you are a teacher, love organization, or are a Montessori parent, Behind The Classroom has amazing lists for each!
- Don’t get discouraged if you miss out on a lightning deal, keep watching because it may pop up again!
A Peak At My Amazon Prime Day Wish List
- Home printer-our printer recently went out so I am waiting for Prime day to get a new one in hopes of scoring a good deal!
- Toys or games – this is such a great time to stock up for Christmas, buy birthday gifts, or just because toys for your kids! This post has some of my best road trip products for kids if you’re planning a trip anytime soon!
- Diapers – In our home, we ALWAYS need diapers or wipes so finding deals on Prime Day is definitely a win in my book!
- Just for fun browsing – One of my favorite parts of Prime Day is just browsing through the deals to see what else stands out or my family may need!
There you have it! My guide for how to get the BEST deals on Prime Day! I hope you join in on the fun! What are you hoping to score!?